powerful lightweight, like nothing else
the s8 is designed by our genius engineering in a very lightweight but powerful architecture. although combining high capacity built-in li-ion battery and two active transducer sockets, s8 still keeps slim and lightweight compact architecture, assuring it is available anytime and anywhere.
- 15” LCD anti-glare screen: provide clear image
from any angle
- 2 universal transducer sockets for quick
transducer switch during scanning
- Abundant connection interfaces: DICOM 3.0,
USB port, VGA, S-video, and ECG
- Built-in Li-ion battery for continuous scanning
more than one hour
- With the slim and compact trolley, S8 can also
be used in a stationary way.
- Complete imaging mode: 2D with THI,Color M,CFM, PDI, PW,
- Full cardiovascular transducers: adult and pediatric TEE, phased array,
pediatric phased array, high frequency linear array
- Support high density broadband transducers
- Integrated with state-of-the-art technologies: μ-scan, B-steer,
Multiple-beam processing, and 4D imaging
- Comprehensive cardiovascular packages: Stress echo, TDI, Steer M,
IMT, and Automatic flow volume analysis
- Intuitive interface and full functional control panel
S8 is a full-featured portable color
The S8 is a full-featured portable color Doppler unit from SonoScape, designed in a new powerful lightweight architecture to meet all your high performance application requirements, from volumetric 4D with superior rendering capabilities, to cardiovascular exams including adult and pediatric multi-plane transesophageal
With the superior imaging quality and powerful workflow typically available only in the very high-end cart-based systems, this system is built to deliver outstanding value for our customers worldwide.
the multi-specialty high performance imaging
SonoScape has been focusing on what’s the most important thing for an ultrasound
system, the imaging quality, and successfully develop S8 to allow you to achieve
crystal clear images with greater accuracy for your confident diagnosis on a very wide
variety of patients.