experience, expert, extreme and excellent
sonoscape’s x5, a culmination of years of innovation, is a new expert hand-carried color doppler ultrasound system, combining extreme ergonomic design, excellent image quality, exact diagnosis as well as a wide range of applications for an unprecedented experience. enjoy an easy to use ultrasound system with advance technology that ensures diagnostic confidence at any level of user expertise.
extreme ergonomic design
- 15.6 inch high resolution LCD can be viewed from different angles
- Screen suitable for indoor and outdoor use. Ergonomic design with anti-glare, 180 degree opening angle
- Compact design and can attach to trolley for easy mobility.
- Extended probe connector can simultaneously connect up to 3 probes.
- Additional multi-connection box with audio, USB, video, HDMI, foot switch, and ECG ports for increased user flexibility.
- TF card and High-capacity hard drive for easy storage of data while in transit.
- Rechargeable lithium battery can also be charged from a vehicle.
- Wi-Fi and Bluetooth wireless connection ensures files are up to date.
excellent image quality
- Built on SonoScape’s compound imaging, X5 reduces speckle while optimizing contrast and border detection in abdominal and superficial scanning.
- W-scan technology uses real-time processing of algorithms to eliminate speckle and noise artifacts and improves visualization of real tissue information.
- PIH preserves the harmonic signals without degradation of acoustic information for high detailed images with improved contrast resolution.
- Crystal clear imaging quality with more than 20 different professional transducers, makes X5 ideal for various applications.
- 3D for OB/GYN application
- Elastography for radiology in assessing tissue elasticity.
- Real-time panoramic shows a panoramic view for large tissue.
- Vis-needle provides needle enhancement, helping biopsy diagnoses anesthesia, emergency room, etc.